Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Morning

Today is the moment of truth- weigh-in day!! After my night of drinks, I have to admit I was a little nervous to get on the scale this morning. DB and I had a nice dinner in and then headed out for drinks at the Raven. I had decided to be good and only have two, and then we left and headed to another bar and I had a few beers. Overall, it could have been much worse, but I had some leftover points to use up and I did.



OK, so the results are in. As of today I am down 3.6lbs. Woot!!! It seems that walking and watching what I eat have really paid off. :) I am so excited to see how far I can go with this and motivated to keep it up. Next Monday the 31st is the last day for the work weight loss challenge. I hope to be the big winner/loser and take home the $75 prize! Money I can spend on my Zumba DVD's!! Speaking of, has anyone tried it??? Please let me know how it is wokring for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment