Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fun With the Littles


This is a picture of my best friend, Theresa's kids. Theresa and I have been friends since 6th grade and I love that I am so close to her kids to be called Auntie Megs! I love being able to spend time with them as both Theresa and her hubby come from big families. I took this picture in December when the kids came over for their Christmas presents. They love to give each other hugs and are almost always really nice to each other, but I am sure that will change as they get older :)


Yesterday I took the kids to Lowe's for the kids building workshop. They each got a bag of goodies, including an apron and goggles... wish I would have taken my camera, they were adorable! It was the first time either of them had used a hammer and I was surprised they caught on so quick! Cameron even managed to hammer his planter to the table!!! Talk about a good time.


It is times like these that I feel really lucky to have such great friends. They listen to me when I complain about being single and not having children of my own. They also tell me I can take their kids whenever I want!! I am patiently waiting for the birth of my next niece or nephew from my other best friend, Angela. This is another great situation where I can be Auntie Megs to a beautiful soul. Unlinke Theresa, Angela and I are only children, so I am looking forward to being 1 of 2 Aunties along with her sister in law. I am sure when the baby is here I will be snapping pictures and posting them like the doting Aunt I love to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment