Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A beautiful sunny day


I spent a few hours outside in this lovely 70 degree weather to take some new pics for the etsy store. I started out in long pants and a long sleeve shirt and quickly decided I needed to work on my tan! The pics turned out great, some editing to be done when the sun goes down.....


My lovely neighbor stopped by on her bike. At 65+ she inspires me to get off my duff and get out there on my bike!! Wish I would have taken her pic, she was so cute with her retro blue Schwinn and red helmet. She was so sweet to invite me over to work on my lastest sewing projects, as she has been a sewer for decades. Since I bought my machine a few months ago, I have yet to use it! I did buy some fabric and some patterns, just haven't figured out how to put them together!!


Well, since this is my first post I should tell you a few things about me. I am nearing my 30th birthday in 2 weeks (from today), am a single gal, currently applying for almost any job, awaiting the arrival of my 3rd niece or nephew and generally happy with life. There are times I wish I could have done things differently, but don't we all..... I love to read, cook and be crafty. Cheers to new adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment